Turtle Bay North Shore Golf TA-151246848001 Available 30 nights Kahuku
- Ironing Board
- Washer & Dryer
- Window a/c in bdrm
- Window a/c in living room
- Nearby ATM
- Nearby Golf Course
- Nearby Post Office
- Cable Television
- DVD Player
- Hi-Speed Internet
- Wireless access
- Coffee Maker
- Full Kitchen
- BBQ Grill
- Beach Walking
- Boogie Boarding
- Hiking Trails
- Shared Swimming Pool
- Wind Surfing
- Movie Theatre
- Medical Services Nearby
- Nearby Grocery
- World Class Surfing!!
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Waimea Falls Park
- Farmer's Market
- Exceptional Sunrises
- Exceptional Sunsets
|12/1/2019 - 2/29/2020||3||$189||$1323||$5670|
The house was close to the beautiful beaches and had all the amenities we required for a fun stay.
Manager Response: So glad you enjoyed your stay. Would love to have you come again soon.
The window in the lounge room leaked when it rained and there was no mop to clean it up otherwise it was good so happy with the wifi and netgluck
Manager Response: Mahalo for staying with us. We will be sure to add a dust pan to this unit.
Manager Response: Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Mahalo
Location was perfect. Great access to everything on the beautiful north shore .
Rental company was professional and accommodating
Manager Response: Mahalo for choosing Estates at Turtle Bay. So glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay with us. Please come again.
The location provided a good base for exploring the North Shore. Overall I was very satisfied with the property.
Bring your own computer- unit in condo is worthless, wireless connection iffy. Pool is nice. Be ware- BBQ's are charcoal only. Overall we would definitely stay here again.
The condo was clean, great location. Would definately stay here again.
1. It is a big 2-story condo
2. Downstairs: nice Natuzzi leather sofa, dining room, newer stainless appliances in kitchen
3. Upstairs: Beds are comfortable,
4. generous amount of towels and bedding
5. kitchen had everything we needed
6. Beautiful spot on the golf course--feels very private
7. Nice work station with computer
1. no renovations on the unit
2. one panel of the wall in dining area looks like a construction zone
3. lots of ants
4. Master bdrm toilet not flushing properly, main bath tub spout not working
5. West side hasn't been repainted and pools haven't been refinished like the East side
6. DVD player is on the fritz
7. Wireless internet is spotty--goes in and out
Nice to have the BBQ in the pool area,and be in walking distance to local restaurant.
Used the kitchen for most meals ~ good stock of staples to get you started.
Easy to get to other places on island and explore easily.
Met one of co-owners who was very friendly, accomodating and helpful.